A Child's Health Begins with You!
Your kids are your top priority, so naturally you seek out ways to support their development. Finding accurate health and wellness information is vital to the health of your family. There are many simple changes we can make to help your kids be the best versions of themselves and the Healthy Family approach is scientifically based and family approved , so you can leave the guesswork out!
- Key nutrients the whole family needs to think, play and live better
- How to support brain health with better healthy eating choices
- How physical activity promotes better sleep and moods
- Positive solutions that are easy for parents to implement and kids think are fun
- Practical solutions for the whole family
- Simple and easy time saving ideas to make your life easier
- An interactive and fun approach to health with innovative activities to keep kids moving!
Did you know?
- Many ingredients in the foods our kids eat can damage brain cells?
- A significant number of foods marketed as "healthy" have negative effects on a child?
- Physical activity has a significant impact on children's sleep and moods?
Healthy Families is offered as a comprehensive and interactive program for parents and care givers of children ages 3 - 12 year olds. Classes offered quarterly.
2018 Healthy Family Workshop Schedule:
Healthy Families is based on L.E.A.N. Start and L.E.A.N Essentials developed by Dr. William Sears, pediatrician, nutrition expert and co-founder of the Dr Sears Wellness Institute and Dr Jim Sears pediatrician and former co-host of the talk show The Doctors.
L.E.A.N. Start is a simple and sustainable way for families to get healthy and stay healthy.
Please Note: The services and information provided are at all times restricted to consultation on the subject of health matters intended for general well-being, and are not meant for the purposes of medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of medicine for any disease, or any licensed or controlled act which may constitute the practice of medicine. Always consult your doctor regarding your health and wellness.